If you love to sing, we extend an open invitation to join us by attending a weekly rehearsal. Whether it's ringing chords, good-natured humor or the thrill of performing and competing, we guarantee there's something for everyone! Wondering if you have what it takes to sing close harmony in a men's chorus? Don't worry, we make it easy to learn how to sing in the barbershop style (even if you don’t “read” music).
Quotes from some chorus members' when asked what they love about barbershopping:
· "Camaraderie and making friends in your local chapter, district or in the entire Society."
· "The thrill and challenge of creating an unaccompanied harmonic chord."
· "Singing makes me feel happy about myself and brings joy to others."
· "You can't be angry and sing at the same time.”
· "Gives me something to look forward to."
· "Sense of pride and satisfaction."